Introduction to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for the Amateur Photographer
Dates: 7/28, 8/4, 8/18, 9/1, 9/15, 9/22, 9/298/25
Time: 7:00 to 8:30 pm
Location: private home in Millis, MA
$150 per person, payable to Souvenir Images
cash, check, and
Paypal (to email@example.com) accepted
Due before first class.
This hands-on course will cover using Photoshop and Lightroom for the amateur photographer.
Topics Will Include
- Organzing, Naming, and Archiving Photos.
- Tool overview
- Cropping and straightening
- Processing RAW format photos.
- Improving photos by making adjustments in tone, contrast, color balance, saturation, vibrance, and contrast, adding detail to shadows, and reducing highlights.
- Retouching by removing blemishes, stray hairs, and other imperfections.
- Converting photos to black and white and sepia, as well as other tonal and color variations.
- Removing objects from photos.
- Changing the color of objects, removing the background or changing its color, and making a composite photo.
- Stitching together panoramas. Creating HDR photos.
- Subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, Photography Plan (includes Photoshop and Lightroom) (see http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html)
- Laptop or Desktop computer (brought to each class)
- Camera and manual